Screen enclosures have become the new American dream. With the rise of home ownership and the desire for more outdoor living space, screen enclosures have become a popular home improvement project. The following are the top five reasons to add a screen enclosure to your home:
- Sun Protection – With sun protection being one of the most desired reasons for screen enclosures, it is no surprise that this is at the top of our list. Not only do sunrooms keep you protected from the harmful UV rays, but they also provide a place to enjoy the outdoors without the mosquitoes and other pests.
- Increased Home Value – A screen enclosure is a great way to increase the value of your home. Not only will it add curb appeal, but it will also create more living space.
- Bug Protection – Mosquitoes, wasps and flies can be a real pain, especially during the summer months. screen rooms in Ithaca, NY will keep these pests out of your home so you can enjoy your backyard without the worry of being bitten.
- Privacy – Screen enclosures provide a private oasis for you to enjoy. Whether you want to sunbathe in your backyard or entertain guests, a screen enclosure will give you the privacy you need.
- Energy Efficiency – Screen enclosures can help to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. By trapping the air inside, your home will be better insulated and will require less energy to heat and cool.
Screen enclosures offer many benefits to homeowners. They provide an extra layer of protection from insects and the elements. They can also extend the use of your outdoor living space by allowing you to enjoy the outdoors without being bothered by bugs. Screen enclosures can also increase the value of your home. The main advantage of screen enclosures is that they keep out the sun’s harmful UV rays. They can also keep insects and other outdoor pests from getting into your home. Screen enclosures can also be used to keep leaves and other debris from getting into your home.
Screen enclosures offer many benefits to homeowners. However, they also have a few downsides. Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to install a screen enclosure depends on your specific needs and preferences.